UAESTORY private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAESTORY private server

Sideslicker's GM App

Sideslicker
    Sideslicker

Sideslicker's GM App Empty Sideslicker's GM App

Post  Sideslicker Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Hello, this is my GM Application. O.o

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server

I have alot of GM experience from past servers, but they ended up shutting down. I myself have my own private server but i never plan to put it up because I am not capable of being able to keep up the server. I do not have enough money to spend for a dedicated server either.

2. What do you consider hacking?

Hacking to me is when you use a 3rd party program that helps to edit the memory/value of the program in a way that it is not suppose to regularly run.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?

4. How old are you?(for maturety)

I am 15 about to turn 16 in a month. I am a mature kid that still likes video games. I am not one of those people that go crazy in a game just because something bad happened.

5.How will you help this server?

I will help this server in anyway possible. I have a decent knowledge of C++ and Java.I can also help by removing all the hackers for others to enjoy the game.
    I can also help regularly by answering questions players will have.

6. How will you help advertise for this server?

I can help advertise this server by asking my friends to play and then they will ask other people and so on. I can also tell some people in games I play (not maplestory because of the copyrights).

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.

I am somewhat a dedicated person. I can be dedicated to it if its one of my top priorities. I will try to be on almost everyday if im not in trouble. It also depends on my mood, if i feel like playing then i will, but, if im not then i will hardly go on.

8. Can you code Java or C++?

Like what I said before above, I have a small knowledge of Java and C++. I know most of the basic stuff there is. I could learn more easily if you like.

9. List Your biggest flaw.

I really don't have a big flaw except for completing everything completely.

10. Why should Shi6ooN choose you as a GM?(list 3 reson)

Shi6ooN should choose me as a GM because I can be a VERY helpful person to anyone, I am somewhat a dedicated player, I am not one of those GM's that abuse the power over everyone else in the game, and I am very experienced on what I can expect on becoming a GM for any private server. (Oops I put 4, Lol)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm