UAESTORY private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAESTORY private server

CheezeyGoodness's GM App

CheezeyGoodness

CheezeyGoodness's GM App Empty CheezeyGoodness's GM App

Post  CheezeyGoodness Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:40 pm

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server

I do have a bit of experience as a GM. I worked at my friend's server. It was called Zephyer MS, but it closed down since he moved. Unfortuantely, i don't know any of is contacts. He never goes on AIM or look at his Gmail anymore.

2. What do you consider hacking?

I consider hacking the use of illegal tools. Any tool, whether it is a trainer or a cheat engine, i consider it hacking, unless it is accepted by the Admins and Owner.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?

First of all, if i ever see a hacker, i would first tell him to stop and then jail him. Hacking creates an unfriendly environment for the players. I would then go and hopefully PM the hacker asking why they hacked and how is that going to affect anybody else. If he doesn't answers, I can't do anything about that. I would then keep an eye on him. If he decides to hack again, even with the initial warning, then i would take a screen shot and hopefully, get him banned.

4. How old are you?(for maturety)

I am 15 years old. My birthday is in April so i'm turning 16 soon.

5.How will you help this server?

There are many ways to help this server and improve it. I would ban hackers and keep this server friendly. Also, I would go and help anybody who asks for help.

6. How will you help advertise for this server?

I would advertise for the server by giving somebody a small summary of the good facts of this server. I would go to my friends, neighbors, anyone who likes maplestory private servers and tell them to play this server.

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.

This depends on what I'm dedicated to. This server? Of course. Usually for me, whenever I go and decide I want to do something, I want to finish it. If I decide I want to help this server, which i am trying to apply for, then i will by all means do so.

8. Can you code Java or C++?

I have a tiny little bit at coding. Unfortunately, I am illiterate at Java and C++ (although i have created simple tasks on C++)

9. List Your biggest flaw.

My biggest flaw is (in real life) forgetting about all that is happening around me while I play games. Time passes fast, I unknowingly answer questions at my own risk, and I tend to ignore some people if they really bother me. I tend to have a short temper when someone says something very untrue of me and decides that they want to spread it out to the world.

10. Why should Shi6ooN choose you as a GM?(list 3 reson)

The Owner and Admins do not have to choose me and I respect that, but I know that I can do a good job at trying to run the server. As stated above, gamers love to have a friendly environment as they play, and i will try to the best of my ability, to enforce that and keep the server hacker-free. I can be very helpful to some of the newcomers that play since I have experience at helping others during game play, whether a GM or not. Finally, I could benefit this server by bringing more people into the server. This helps the server grow into a bigger and better one.

Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate the time you spent.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 am