UAESTORY private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAESTORY private server

GM application [hyunji](lordvamp)

lordvamp

GM application [hyunji](lordvamp) Empty GM application [hyunji](lordvamp)

Post  lordvamp Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 am

hi my name is hyunji
    im a male
    i live in the netherlands
    im 14 years old but im very expierienced in technical stuff(see part how old are you)
    i have never been a gm but i have all commands and codes for commands

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server. no i dont have any gm experience

2. What do you consider hacking?
    dmg cap hack ,god mode ,lag hack, spam hack etc only

3. What are the things I would do to prevent hacking or if I see someone hacking how would I handle it? i would first give a warning if i see someone hacking when he doesnt stop i dc him and if he keeps hacking i bann him or her
    or i bann him or her after 1 warning or immidiatly
    god mode:immidiatly bann
    item vac:1 warning then bann
    dmg hack: warning then bann
    tubi: depends on what other GMs do
    the high hacks: immidiatly bann
    common/medium hacks: warning or dc then bann
    low:warning after 2 warnings dc after 3 dc is bann

4. How old are you?(for maturety)im 14 years old and i do VWO + in the netherlands + is for ICT informatica communication technologie

5.How will you help this server? i would help prevent hacking and make sure that where i come no hacker will be there. and i will help newcomers with info
    i know everything and every problem and solution if its in game

6. How will you help advertise for this server?
    ill go on other servers and advertise there (i got 2 laptops so i can do 2 ervers at ones not for double login thats just lame)

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not. that depends on what you think of me.

8. Can you code Java or C++? no sorry i can make stuff with CS2 stuff like

9. List Your biggest flaw. being everyday online i only online thuesdays and in weekends but only around the week so one week i am ont the week after that i can etc

10. Why should Shi6ooN choose you as a GM?(list 3 resons): I would be a good in game help and i learn very fast im kind and i have very good event ideas
    and im masterfull in hack tracking withouth help and im most times 17hours online the days that im online

i hope this will do good but im not sure i will get choosen so
    greetzz from hyunji(lordvamp)

roflmao and greetings to the staff of uaestory

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:05 am