UAESTORY private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAESTORY private server

trenton's GM APP

trenton228

trenton's GM APP Empty trenton's GM APP

Post  trenton228 Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:36 pm

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server. i was a gm on a few wow severs before the new update. and i did lots of work for some ms servers. i owned 2 shut down(which rly sux)

2. What do you consider hacking?
    abusing glitches, boting, trainers, advertising,and anything hacking.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it? i would bann them. hacking is not allowed and people should just play legit. hacking is un aceseptable

4. How old are you?(for maturety)
    im 19 and have 7 years in gm ship with some wow servers. i owned 2 servers for ms(both shut down- unsuficent funding).

5.How will you help this server?
    i can help with guides, jokes to lighten the mood, recruiting people toplay, coding and events

6. How will you help advertise for this server?
    i have a youtube acount and i can put up some web banners tp help with advertising.

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.
    i am dedicated i wont quit whe things get bad.i stuck with my brother all the way till the end.( he died of cancer last year.)

8. Can you code Java or C++?
    i can code alittle of both.

9. List Your biggest flaw.
    it might be that i dont like spmming or people picking on others. or harrasment.

10. Why should Shi6ooN choose you as a GM?(list 3 reson)
    he should pick me becuase
    1. i promise to help where ever i can and do my best at what ever im asked
    2. i dont tolerate hacking or people advertieing so ill keep the server clean of junk.
    and i rly want to be apart of the uaestory fammily

well, i hope you will think im a good candidate and if not thats ok. =D

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:38 am