UAESTORY private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAESTORY private server

Love's GM Application

Love<3

Love's GM Application Empty Love's GM Application

Post  Love<3 Sat May 02, 2009 5:10 am

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server:

Yes I have been a GM on 1 big private server, and I think about 2 not so big servers. I have also attempted to make private servers so I'm not a total private server illiterate. I have a basic knowledge of how they work. I have helped out numerous times, for example once in WingsMS the head admin wanted me to host the server for a short time because he needed to reformat his computer. I did host it and it was a very successful host.

2. What do you consider hacking? : i consider hacking by 3rd party program and making lagness and difficulty run .

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it? :
    I Would Immediately Banned those hackers with screenshots.

4. How old are you?(for maturety)

I am 13 years old , i am mature that like to study and play games and not so ADDICTED :]

5.How will you help this server?

I will do whatever I can. For example, elimination the hacker population, helping new people, and assisting other staff members if they have a problem.

6. How will you help advertise for this server?

I will ask those of my friend who played maplesea to join / other server who bored of their server to join our server !

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.

I am a dedicated person and I would be on everyday without failing .

8. Can you code Java or C++?

I Do not know how to code Java or C++.

9. List Your biggest flaw.

I dun have any flaw .

10. Why should Shi6ooN choose you as a GM?(list 3 reson)

1)I have a friendly personality and a I can back it up with my helpfulness. I am also an experienced GM, even though I don't code.
    2)I dont abuse my power by jailing/banning ppl , i do things reasonable.
    Lastly , Its is passion to me & i always help new maplers that in need of help

This Is THE END of my gm application hope you enjoy [:

-Love
    -Never Fail To Learn How To L.O.V.E

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 pm